T&C Fence Hire
GuardAway Hire: Please read following and complete details below to accept terms & conditions
Receipt of Equipment
1.1 On Delivery of the Equipment, Hirer must satisfy itself that:
(1) it has received the Equipment in good condition in the quantity ordered;
(2) it, and any employee or contractor using the Equipment, has been fully instructed in the use of the Equipment and understands its proper use and means of installation and removal; and
(3) the Equipment is suitable and fit for the purpose for which Hirer intends to use it, and must notify GUARDAWAY within 24 hours if it is not so satisfied. Failing such notification, Hirer will be deemed to have accepted the Equipment in the condition in which it was provided and as suitable and fit for the purpose for which Hirer intends to use the Equipment.
Liability and Indemnity
2 Hirer is liable for all costs, expenses, damages or loss (including consequential loss) whether caused by Hirer or any other third party, arising directly or indirectly out of the Use of the Equipment.
2.2 Hirer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified GUARDAWAY and GUARDAWAY's employees, agents and contractors from all damages, suits, actions, claims and demands which they may suffer or incur arising either directly or indirectly out of the Use of the Equipment.
2.3 Hirer must not do or allow to be done any act matter or thing which may invalidate or prejudice any:
(1) insurance policy effected by GUARDAWAY,
(2) GUARDAWAY defence or prosecution of any claim, or
(3) right GUARDAWAY may have against any person
Use of the Equipment
3.1 Hirer must ensure that the Equipment is Used strictly in accordance with GUARDAWAY’s instructions and any procedures recommended by GUARDAWAY from time to time.
3.2 Hirer must at all times keep the Equipment in good condition and must not, without GUARDAWAY’s prior written consent, alter or make additions to the Equipment, or deface,
remove or conceal any GUARDAWAY logo, identifying mark or number, or indication of GUARDAWAY’s ownership of the Equipment.
3.3 Hirer must at all times ensure that the Equipment is Used in a safe manner, and must not deliberately damage, abuse or mistreat
Equipment or allow Equipment to be deliberately damaged, abused, or mistreated.
3.4 If any damage, loss, theft or destruction of the Equipment occurs, whether Hirer was responsible or not, Hirer must immediately
notify GUARDAWAY and provide full details of the damage, loss theft or destruction.
3.5 Hirer must ensure that Use of the Equipment is at all times strictly in accordance with:
(1) all applicable laws, and
(2) any relevant industry usage, custom and standards for goods similar to the Equipment